Support for multiple ID readers
- Multiple connected ID readers can now be used. FlexLogin keeps track of which reader the ID is placed on.
- Disconnecting and reconnecting ID readers is also supported. However, a few seconds are needed to recognize the changed situation.
UZI card support
- The (in healthcare) known UZI card is now also supported. With a suitable card reader, it works the same as the NFC cards. The UZI card number is used as an "ID code" which can then be linked to an employee.
Always start FlexLogin
- FlexLogin can be started even if no reader is connected. This option can be adjusted in the portal as a globally setting or individually for each device.
Default screen text on overlay with logo
- The FlexLogin logo is now displayed on the lock screen when nothing else is specified in the portal settings.