Release Notes Portal
- It is now possible to search by name for Employees, Identifiers and Devices.
- Cards are now Identifiers (IDs).
- Dashboard info, Employees page and Devices page now load much faster.
- Backend upgrade.
Number of identifiers in employees overview
- The number of identifiers no longer included the removed ones.
- Tap-in, tap-out can be switched on or off in the global settings or individually per device.
- Separate time-out for tap-in, tap-out.
- Checking the PIN code in the FlexLogin Client can be switched on or off in global settings or individually per device.
- The background can now be set slightly or even completely transparent in the portal settings or individually per device.
Row numbers in tables
- When the row quantity was adjusted on the last page, no items were shown.
- Add external applications to connect them to FlexLogin.
- For everything that needs to be removed, the question first comes up whether this is desired.
- Problems logging in the portal on Internet Explorer.
Always start FlexLogin
- FlexLogin can be started even if no reader is connected. This option can be adjusted in the portal as a globally setting or individually for each device. The device settings always overwrite the general settings.
- In the “Invoices” overview you can now see whether or not payment has been made, shown with the date of the received payment.
- Improvements for generating invoice data, invoice PDF and invoice CSV.
- Table row and table page numbers are now remembered per user session.